Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 20 July 2010

I OPTED FOR COMFORT

My feel was killing me. I forgot to ask for an upgrade so I went to the first toilet I could find and changed. So now I have some comforts. I figured if I can't have comfort in the plane - seat I mean - then I shall settle for feeling comfortable in my clothes. I don't feel particularly upset about the whole upgrade story but I would have loved to feel how people lived on that side heheheheehe.

I am ready and it all starts here. I am so excited but also so very sad, saying goodbye is never good. Ok ok there are some good goodbyes but saying goodbye to people you love is never good. So I managed to keep myself together for the past week but then I had to say goodbye to Skye. not good - I cried and only managed to pull myself together a few minutes ago.

I will miss them dearly and especially Lucas who refers to my flippy floppies as 'crocks'...I will hold on to these little gems and I am sure many a day to come I will have a smile on my face.

Goodbye for now! I will let you know when I get to Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment