Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Sunday 4 July 2010

I AM BACK

Well now... I've not been blogging for some time now...why? well because I've not been particularly motivated. If one thing goes a bit wrong soon it gives me an excuse not to do the rest. Well that is exactly what happened...the sad thing is that I know this and yet I do it. I definitely need to change some of my bad habits and I do believe that this is a bad habit rather than anything more serious.

As you may well have guessed I have not been focusing on the new way of life and therefore have gained more weight. I must admit though that when I did the exercising, few and far between, I still felt good. I like doing it when I do it but find it hard to keep it up. The eating well that has gone to pots. Yes I still have good meals but I need to do it three times a day. I find that I tend to skip a meal or so and then I get quite peckish and hungry...well then I go for the old chips and choc combo. BAD yes! I avoided the scales as I know that the weight is creeping up...the weight is now at a shocking 19.9. This time around it has been really no good for me...I just do not think I was that into it at ww. So I shall try this week and do it at home and with the ww eating plan...I will start with the eating plan and then introduce the exercise more and more. I want to be smaller and if that is going to happen I have to do it for myself. When I do it for others or because others are doing it I don't seem to keep it up. That is certainly because my heart is not in it. So I will start again from tomorrow...4/7/10.

I am getting on a plane is 16 days and I can certainly try and loose some weight in that time. Yes a lot of goodbyes but that does not mean that I have to eat a lot of rubbish. So I shall keep in mind my potion sizes and intake of water. Diet coke will be kept at a minimum and replaced by Ribena light...

I do not want to get any BIGGER!!!!!!

ps I guess the blog is me talking to me after all I am the one that needs to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment