Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Thursday 8 July 2010

TIME FOR CLEANING

Today was set aside for cleaning the flat. Feels like loads needs to be done but I just did not manage to do a lot... at least the bathroom is all spiffy. I realise that I do need a bit of time to veg out and to kind of think about my next move...like I would usually do. However, my next move is already planned and no more thinking is necessary there. So what is it exactly that I need to think about this time around. I don't know maybe what I eat...because today I was not very good...no breakies, crap lunch and fast food for dindin. No no no no no.....

I cannot continue this way especially not after that program I saw on telly...'big meets bigger' or something like that...it was enlightening and I realised along with others, I am sure, that I do not want to end up bigger and certainly do not wish myself to fall ill as a result of my own bad choices..so I must stop this nonsense. Yes so I will not be in the flat for very long but that does not give me any reason to depend on fast food places for my meals...I shall get myself to a shop and purchase some good food which I know will be more satisfying.

I was also particularly bored today...yes ok so I knew that was going to happen but I needed to fill my time with better things. I have a lovely park just across the road...why did I not go for a walk or even a jog...I must try and get my head in the right place...so tomorrow for sure....1) clean rest of flat, 2) go to shop and get some food, 3) have three meals - self prepared and 4) go for a walk around the park....notice I say walk.... small steps they say...

Internet is playing up tonight...so I will have to end this session now...I will let you know how it went tomorrow eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment