Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Thursday 15 July 2010

TWO IN ONE

I did not have time to blog last night, got home too late. I had a lovely time with friends. I will miss them all. Funny how I came to realise that actually even though I miss my work and find sitting at home bored I am really glad that I am taking this risk. This is part of me, this is necessary, this is my LIFE.

So I am writing a belated blog and a present blog all in one. Today I was woken by Lucas as I have been every morning so far. So yes no staying in bed beyond about seven thirty. I do get a bit tired in the afternoon and a little nap does me wonders.

My life will be so different from now on. I will be with the person I love and want to spend a lot of time with and I will be having loads of different experiences. You never know maybe onE day I can write my memoirs hehehehehe....so much to tell and I do like telling stories about my life.

Last night on my way back to Theale I found myself in a heavy down pour of rain. Wow was it scary!!!! I had to slow down to about 60 MPH and my wipers were furiously swishing but it did not make any difference. I thought I was going to have stop on the hard shoulder and sit there until I felt more able to drive. Well suddenly I drove out of the rain and soon I felt better picking up speed...and not even ten minutes I drove right back into the rain...same things happened so I decided that crawling was what I will do until I get out of this...phew was I glad when I took the slip road at J12. So relieved!!!!!

I note that I was quite good with regards to my food intake...what one will do to make others happy.....I thinking things will be ok if I keep thinking this way...being healthy means being conscious and informed decisions, and not getting sucked in to the diet mentality...I want to do it the healthy way and I want to do it for MEEEEEE!!!!

THIS IS ME, HERE I AM !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment