Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Saturday 10 July 2010

MOVING ON UP..OR IS IT DOWN ...

I have now finally finished the room and everything else, all packed, and feel like my mind is going faster than the cars I can hear outside my bedroom window. I must slow down so will have to go to bed I think...I am soooooo tired. Knees are sensitive, not aching, and my golfers elbow is back... I wonder if it ever really left me...oh yes my ankles feel a bit saw... I am sure it will feel all better when I have nothing else to worry about apart from getting on the plane. Whoooooooeeeee I can't wait.

Well lets report on the task set out on Thursday eve. Well at least the cleaning is all done... no choice there really, I did not manage to purchase food as planned as I went out on Friday so had good meals whilst out and about. I even made sure that my portion size in the restaurant was appropriate. They did look at us funny...we went to Jamie's place in Reading. Good but I don't think it is a place for me....I much prefer Giraffe or even Las Iguanas. My type of food that.

So today I worked like a demon and perspired quite a bit. I felt good though...what really made me feel despondent was the amount of dust that seemed to settle as quickly as I cleaned it...so I guess I will be doing a quick dusting recki tomorrow to ensure that all is well.

Watched a program tonight of a poor young boy who had /has a tumor on his face...it was sad...my heart went out to the young child and his family...I could see their pain...I had to stop watching it as I started to cry and feel really really low...I sent a little prayer for the family and hope God gives them the strength to go on and deal with what they are faced with...I often watch these programs and realise how small my burden is in comparison to these individuals...

Tomorrow I will be spending with Pauline and and from there off to Reading. I can't wait for just sitting and relaxing.

I am most impressed with how the room turned out though not that I should expect anything different after all I am semi obsessive when it comes to cleanliness...hehehehe that is just when I need to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment