Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 13 July 2010

CAN IT GET BETTER

Today was a lazyyyyy one. I guess every day so far had been a lazy one :) I love the feeling though. It gets better knowing that there are individuals out there missing me :) I love that. I can honestly say that I have been a bit worried that the usual chatting will occur following my departure. Anyway that, I guess, will always be so.

I have been good despite lazying about. I stayed indoors, of course, helped by the fact that it was wet outside. I had breakies as I should and then lunch and finally dindin. All good with the addition of a bit of snacking. I don't feel bad about it, I still think that I am doing so much better than a week or two ago. I must not forget to weigh myself on Sunday.

Boxes on Thursday, cancellation of tesco car insurance and finally get John to get the boxes and car. That can all be done and dusted before this weekend. I will try and get most done by tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going back to Swindon for a hair cut. I am still thinking about the style. If I have too much doubt I will not do it. I can always get it done in NZ. No rush.

I am looking after Lucas tomorrow. I will walk him to nursery. I think Skye is not too well tonight and that she can do with a bit of a rest. I will be setting my alarm tonight to get up at about 630. I am looking forward to it. I guess any kind of training will help hehehehe...yes yes yes if I am blessed with a child one day then that will have to be something I feel I am able to do. Good training!!!

READY STEADY GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment