Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Monday 12 July 2010

A TIME FOR ME.....OOOH SO DANGEROUS RIGHT NOW

I do not want to be bigger !!!!! I enjoy having time to myself to do nothing and to be foolish but I also know that boredom is my downfall..when bored I eat and even if I try to make good choices some stupid cake jumps into my hands....yes yes yes that is exactly what happens :0

So today was good and even though I did not have much to eat (that was bad) I can still do better. So today I had cake, I had choc(minis) and I had crisps (baked)...I figure that is not tooo bad but it is not exactly good either. So I will try harder tomorrow. I just need to be aware. Tonight I felt for cake and went out and purchased cake...exactly what I thought I wanted but I also got some kellogs which is what I had instead. I felt ok after so that cake was not touched by me. I will not go to the shops tomorrow for nonsense because I always feel I need to buy something and it always ends up being either clothes or snacks. Anyway, no more for me. There is enough in the house to keep an army...ok ok slight exaggeration!!

I must have some sense and maybe keep busy with reading or walking or even jogging. There is no reason why I cannot do this. The back of my thighs still aches and I think that is because of the busy weekend. Not complaining though because that just means that I worked hard and had some good exercise.

Moving forward that is the right direction.......! I DO NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP AN EYE ON ME OR SOMETHING SIMILAR..I KNOW WHO WILL DO THAT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment