Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 6 July 2010

MY SECOND TO LAST DAY AT WORK

I had a most glorious day today. Good food, good people and good control. I was so worried that I would make a fool of myself today but I did really well. I also realise that making a fool of myself is kinda part of who I am but a smiling fool not a crying one...I do not make the handsomest picture when I cry. So yes I loved the fact that we could sit down and have lunch and just chill. That was great. The fact that there was no big speech thing was even better...after all I did hint that I would be ok, in fact prefer it, if there was no such things. Then of course came the invitation to tell stories about my time at work...I just had to jump in and, unbeknown to me, it turns out that I had a lot to say. Good memories and many laughs...I will not forget my colleagues and friends. They made me welcome and gave me the best gift ever...myself respect and confidence. I am grateful to them for that!!!!

However, with the goodbye lunch come a lot of food and so I find myself having eaten three slices of pizza and crisps with soda. This of course preceded by oats and yogurt and then followed by dindin of chicken again and oven fries. I guess this week was not a good week to start being good but I shall persevere after all every week will bring new challenges and this will be my biggest challenge...to ensure that I keep my focus and not indulge to an extent where I feel unable to make up.

Tomorrow I will keep to my plan and report on how I managed in the eve. This is going to fun...this lovely long journey of mine will bring with it tears, anger and lots and lots of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment