Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Sunday 11 July 2010

SWINDON SO LONG FOR NOW

The room was smashing and packing was done. Finally all moved out by one. Freda had a treat and smells divine. All my bags was in the car. I was ready...I felt a bit flat today, I guess it was to do with the leaving bit. Anyway it is all over now. I had a lovely goodbye lunch with friends and it was greatly appreciated after being so busy the past two days.

I am now in Theale and will be here for a few days before setting off to the great unknown. I feel much better about this challenge b
ecause Nigel will be waiting there for me. I am looking forward to not being on my own.

I had my little weigh in today and found that I am now at 19.5 which is a 4 lbs loss since last Sunday. This is good. I can only put it down to the busy few days and also the fact that there was no temptations around me. I hope to continue on this path. Fingers crossed XXXXXXXXXX.


No comments:

Post a Comment