Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Wednesday 7 July 2010

OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED AND LOVING IT SO FAR

Yes I am now unemployed it is a good feeling and I am smiling so far. No jobs and no worries about getting one soon. I am planning my little trips around NZ. The book at hand and paging through it slowly. Awesome sights so I will make the most of all my opportunities. I don't really think that I will have much time for work. It would be divine to not have to work for a while. A dream for now but one that may just become possible when in NZ.

I am so excited and so blessed. I managed to make few good friends and unexpected ones. A few tears, yes despite my attempts to stay dry, but it was a surprise...I must admit though that you find these little surprises in the most unexpected places.

Of course, I had another meal out and could not resist really. We went to a PAN ASIAN place and the food was good. I had a three course meal but mostly fishy type things. It was very filling. I also indulged in a piece of choc cake.

I guess I will have to be realistic this week and accept that I may not have made much difference in terms of weight loss but certainly in terms of my mindset. I think that is a step forward.

I have to focus tomorrow to get things done so that I won't have too much to do on Saturday. Yes cleaning the flat and getting the final bits packed. Oh I am soooo exited. Who can blame me :)

THE TIME HAS COME FOR MY LIFE TO START - A DIFFERENT LIFE WITH HOPEFULLY A LOT OF SATISFACTION!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment