Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Saturday 13 October 2012

Allo Allo

Hello again!!!! I'm baaaack!!!!!!

Here I am in New Zealand now for the past two years. A new land, a new job and kinda a newish life...

I am enjoying myself thoroughly and can't remember when last I have felt so free...free from those shackles that seemed so very heavy...dragging that for several years...three to be exact! I hated losing so much of my time...I never wished for my time to go so fast but those three I was glad to see the back of.

Now I am in a good placed and enjoying living life day by day.

Maybe it is about time that I start to focus on my next challenge...I know what that is but still find it so hard to say...so I shall keep it quiet for a bit longer until I feel safe to expose those deep down wants...mmmmmmm

Check you's next time hey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment