Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Nineteen point zero one again!!!! phew

OK so this week has been hard work..I was desperate to get rid of that one extra lb and put on. Not easy I might add!!! I still ate cake though and even though I know I have to stop I also know that by denying myself something only means that I would want it more later and that may even be more evil than having the slice of cake when I want it..it is not as if I do it often. Anyway I went to WW today and got onto the scales thinking ...I don't want to feel shit after this...well I did not. I spoke a bit to the leader lady and told me that when I start exercising the body holds on to fluids to feed the muscle and that this may be why I put on weight last week etc. She said that I am likely to see more a change of shape rather than a loss in weight in the beginning. That was all good news to my ears. So I can't wait to see the change in shape isn't it just exciting..
My hair was a bit of a talking point this week and I can honestly say that I generated much of the talk...i was well impressed with my new hairstyle and since I am blogging to write down what goes on in my head I figured I would do exactly that...So the worry for me was - would I be able to get my hair to look as good as the salon pips did? Well can you believe it - I DID! I think I even looked better - if I were a trend setter the flick would be coming back into fashion. It was easy, it was simple and it looked good.....and that all made me feel marvelous.

Well all that aside I decided that today would be the day that I treat myself with something nice to eat. That was how I put it to myself but what I really meant was that I could really go for some fast food today. That was a problem for me..so I decided to go directly home and see whether or not I still feel for nonsense food...OK so I did but I stayed strong and cooked a stir fry which tasted fantastic and I had a few nibbles that was in my cupboard - only ones that I buy knowing that it is better than the choc or crisps...so yes I snacked on that and did not feel bad at all...I tracked throughout and even though I managed to fill my points today I feel that I could so easily have gone over by having nonsense foods..

I am so Proud of myself!!! All the suffering - power plate and eating right will pay dividends in the end!!! I am indeed looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment