Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Sunday 16 May 2010

Powerplate!!! demon machine!!!!!

Today is a bit wet and a good reason for me to go and get some exercise...so off I went to the gym. My time at the gym is getting longer started out being 30 minutes but now I am in there for at least an hour and a half..that is of course including the stretches and chatting with the trainers or watcher or helpers whatever we call them.

So anyway today I figure it would be a good time to show you all how horrendous I look on the power plate. So one of the nice people agreed and snapped me on the demon machine...when I look at the photo it doesn't look like I am doing anything that would make me sweat but believe me when I say I am...when I am done on that machine my legs are no longer where it is supposed to be or at least my brains don't register them there so I am very often in need of some help from the floor!!! yes the floor and maybe a pillar or even a human being hehehehehe...So here is a pic of the lovely me on that demon...

After gym I went home and
watched a bit of tv whilst the rain on the roof made me think of the week ahead...what I have to do and how I intend to manage the tasks for the week...well that was it...I just had to get up and get rid of that thoughts it is after all still weekend and I do not need to extend the working week...all work thoughts will have to commence from tomorrow morning 830.

I remembered that my last guitar lesson enabled me to play two new tunes on the guit
ar so I had a shower...looked at the hair and gave up before I even started (the hair I mean). I then made myself comfortable and practiced these new tunes...well I have to sing along as well...so playing a few chords - C,G and later F as well - I was able to sing along to THE WHEELS ON THE BUS and TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR...Lucas will love me for it...well at least when I am more apt at playing it and it actually sounding like the actual tune. I must introduce you to my Gigi yes my guitar is named Gigi..my first guitar...she is doing well keeping up with me...I also practiced a bit of the classical sounds and picking...labamba still proves a bit difficult for me. I don't know why but I just cannot hear the song in my playing...oh well maybe another lesson on this one then. I find the guitar lessons really interesting and very impressed with myself so far...it keeps one young at heart...learning can take any form and for me right now it is through music...maybe one day I will try painting...maybe. After all Pisces are creative creatures is not so...



No comments:

Post a Comment