Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Monday 10 May 2010

Phew Sweat is good RIGHT!!!!!!



I went to the gym today as I missed out yesterday...I am not complaining as I had a lovely day yesterday and would not change that for the gym...no way!!!

I worked out hard and had quite a few beads of sweat dripping down my back and my hair was really soaked...so I take comfort in that I worked hard and hope that it will reflect tomorrow at WW weigh-in. There are a few machines in the gym which I would gladly avoid but since a program has been worked out for me I thought I better do it and see if it works. So far so good...that power plate is scary and I am sure that I must look stupid on it but who cares I am not looking at myself...thank goodness for that. Thirty second on that thing and my insides feel like whipped cream. My legs of course, when done, feels like someone else's and I have to actually hold on to them to make sure that I can still stand on them. Well I survived and now as I sit typing my blog I am contemplating my journey to bed up a flight of stairs knowing that my legs are still feeling like jelly...

What makes me do this I often ask myself and the answer I normally give myself is ....you want to be healthy but that is just the say what I really feel is - I want to be thin. I know there is a thinner me inside of the bigger me and I need to find her so I am searching and hopefully my search will prove fruitful...

Oh before I go I found Ollie, Lollie and Pollie....I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...they made me smile the whole day and for days after. Cuties they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment