Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Sunday 9 May 2010

Nature


I realise that I quite enjoy nature..animals and flowers. I can appreciate more now and in some ways I wish I had a pet or enjoyed more time appreciating nature when I was younger. I can remember climbing Table Mountain in Cape Town but I can not remember the path, the little wonders on the path and the excitement of the actual mountain and being so high up. I think back and realise that I was so scared, or so unfamiliar with nature that I could not really deal with it and thus the only thoughts that went through my head then was 'get me down from here'...hehehehehe yes I can remember being so scared that I had to come down the mountain on my backside yes going from one stone to the next. Funny though I was proud that I actually did it but so little is remembered. I must go home and familiarise myself with Kirstenbosch and the lovely things there and maybe even do the mountain walk again...hopefully this time around I will not need to come down on my backside. A life worth living hehehehehe....I wish I could post a picture of Ollie, Lollie and Pollie...the three rhino's I have suddenly found myself really attached to. Now those are animals. Beautiful and strong and I could sit and watch them all day long. I shall try and get a picture to add but for now I leave you with a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment