Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Nineteen point two aaaaaaa

THAT IS IT!!!!!!! I need to sweat some more and maybe go back to the start of weight watchers...I think I am a bit too comfortable with maneuvering or juggling points that I am loosing sight of my goal. I am defo going in the wrong direction...funny thing is though that I feel good, my clothes fit better and I look better in them as well. However, when I got onto the scales today it reflected that I gained a lb. That is not good is going through my brain and I realise that it is actually very important to me, seeing the the numbers on the scales showing that my weight is getting less even though I know that this is not the only way to do it...it is important to me though!!!! Psychological You THink!!?

So that is it no more of the chocs I love and the crisps I enjoy...well certainly not as much as I have had for the past week or so...I need to focus...

This is how things stand now....I hope to change that and eventually have the choc treat at the bottom and the ww tracker on top. I do not want this to take over my life but I sure hope to make better decisions regarding food. Maybe I need to try and find out what my relationship with food really is...is it a coping mechanism, a control thing or has it to do with feelings of undeserving ...well I don't know but I would like to know...maybe my journey will bring me to that answer as well.

No exercise today but tomorrow I will be back in that gym to shake some part of my body in the hope that I will weigh less next week...keep fingers crossed one and all because all the eyes on me may just spur me on to go that extra mile or stone...hehehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment