Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Cold One!!!!

When Karlien invited me for a 'cold one' many would say why not and jump at the chance..well so did I. The very important difference was of course the 'cold one' she invited me for had nothing to do with quenching ones thirst...more to do with closing ones pores...yes as you can imagine it was a lot of oo aa 'ing and me saying 'who ever thought of this needs to be shot' but using very flowery language...yes yes yes the occasional 'F' was uttered...the experience of getting under a cold shower following a dry steam and then putting yourself through it again following a wet steam...that was indeed an experience I will not forget any time soon...exhilarating is a nice word to describe it after the fact when you've had time to think about complete experience...for me though it was very very cold to put it mildly....

The time I spent as a guest of Karlien's at Fitness First was fabulous though. I could not have asked for a better start to my day on Monday...I managed to extend my jogging at speed 7 with another minute and felt really good after. I am very impressed with myself that I actually managed to do three days of training this week...Whoohoo!!!! Oh and knickers and bra for the steam room seem to be acceptable hehehehehehe..I wasn't going to miss out on that just because I forgot my swimming costume...so yea my consciousness re my figure and undies faded quick smart when I entered the steam room. A Great experience all in all.

So today was the day for going to WW. I went to weigh in and was told that I put on weight...I ask myself this questions often...Why? Why? Why? and How? well I think I am not fully committed to giving up the crap yet but I will persevere. After all I am feeling better. Even though I don't seem to loose much in terms of weight I can feel a bit of difference in my clothing so maybe the exercising is helping. I know I do well when exercising and if I keep this up the eating will follow. So no I have no idea what my weight is but I will be looking to change some things this week...

1) SUGAR FREE JELLY
I shall use sugar free jelly instead of sweets. Sometimes my boredom leads to sweets and spending money. So I shall prepare some sugar free jelly and keep that in stock to have as a nibble...I just need something to keep my mouth going...bizarre isn't it?!!!!

2) DETOX
I also want to try and do the detox that Karlien gave me and see if that will help as well. I guess the sugar free jelly will have to wait until next week. This week, starting tomorrow, I will be detoxing...water and juices tomorrow and then, fruit, then veggies (raw), the veggies steamed with pulses, then brown rice and something else and then fish. It sounds really extreme but I do want to try. I am not sure how I will feel for exercising but I will try that as well. I can't wait to see how I get one!!

As you can see I am prepared to try anything...I was asked recently why I wanted to loose weight and I actually had to think about it and then I couldn't give an answer .....I could say that I want to be thinner, or I want to be healthier...but then again I could say that I want to loose weight because other's want me to...all of the above would be right but in fact I often feel unmotivated and really wonder if being thin is really for me...well the only way to find out is to get thin and then see and feel whether or not it is for me...I must give myself that chance to decide...presently I only know what it feels like to be big and need to find out what it feels like to be thin and then I will decide what I want to be and then only then will I be able to answer that question...

Life is all together good and even though my little struggle seem massive to me at times I appreciate that there are people out there whose struggles are so much more than mine. So I am grateful that I am able to tob on little things.

I SHALL BE BACK...next week of course to let you know if I managed to shift some weight...hehehehehe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,I hope I could join you in you battle of losing the excess baggage becuase mine is just getting more and more day by day.It's so difficult for me to stop with all the nice foods becuase I love food to much.working in the Hotel industry does not help my course ether.Love you blog pic.From Abdurageem

    ReplyDelete