Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Thursday 17 January 2013

Myaaaaa Phooooonnee

So for the past few weeks I have been without my phone..don't get me wrong...I had a phone but I found that I missed MYA PHONE!!!!!

I never really thought that I would be so dependent on technology. I still hold the view that this so.... but admit that the ease that come with technology is what I enjoy most. Any way I missed it all!!!!!

Tomorrow I will collect my phone!!!!!! I can't wait ...I almost feel giddy....I need to go for a coffee, me and my phone alone lol...you know to get to know my phone again.

I need something to keep me busy this weekend...switching off isn't all that easy this week. I hope that next week will bring better days and not a continuation of the things, feelings and experiences of this week...I think in some way I am only now getting to know the real depth of the job I have...if I could I would want a bit more time so I can suck the life out of being oblivious to this part of the job.

Hmmmm emotional responses to life events are natural and expected but sometimes I wish that I could be a bit hardened against it. Then again I can't say that I would want it always. I am proud of who I am and what I have achieved in my life so that little bit of emotional madness that often spills over in work and other places have served me well. Now though I need to choke it a bit here and there ....

It is at times like these that I miss my family...with them around you can forget about all the things that is going on...too much that I have to catch up on with them so no time for my troubles...just sitting down and talking with a cuppa and maybe a biscuit..we do that very well...who can I get to have a cuppa with me to talk to about all the things that is going on in my head?

I want to have some "girl time" ...going for pedi's etc it just does not work if I go all on my own, I KNOW!!!

WORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment