Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Big DECISIONS leads to a different LIFE

It is now eight days since my operation.  Every day since I have been getting better and even though I was still experiencing pain it was mixed with excitement.

I am anxious for what lies ahead. NO DOUBT.

However, I am excited!!!!

I have my first follow up appointment in a few days and I hope that things are going well. I am looking forward to not have the pain and swelling and being able to eat like a semi adult. At the moment I am much like a baby eating like one and currently I am on fluids for two more weeks.

I can't wait though because what lies ahead is exciting and so new.

This is the result of my BIG DECISION.

Lets see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment