Hellooooo there

If I had a choice of a life I sure would have chosen, without batting an eyelid, someone elses but I realise every day that actually I fit my life better than anyone else and that no one elses will bring me the pleasure and fulfilment mine have done so far...and for that I am forever grateful and awaiting new adventures

Friday 28 December 2012

HAS NOW GIVEN UP AND FEELS COMORTABLE

I decided to try and get an upgrade and to do so I dressed a bit smartish but I could not keep up the pretence. My feet was talking to me and 'cussing' me really. I opted for comfort so I am now in my tracky bottoms and flip floppies or 'crocks' as Lucas refers to them. Give me comfort anytime.


I had a bit of a panic earlier on because the luggage was heavyyyyyy. Skye was a great help. Yes she took back some of my stuff. Not much but enough to leave me with at least 2 kg over. When I booked in I had no trouble at all. A very nice man and then I forgot to ask for the object of my desire today...a upgrade. So no upgrade for me today. I don't feel too bad though - I am fine with the troops. Hence the tracky bottoms and ff's.


So yes my travels begins now. Whoooopeeeee Nigel here I come!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment